Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Bridgestone XO-3




The Bridgestone XO-3. Probably my favorite bike outside my Fixed Cross-Check. I picked it up during the summer of 2005 from a bike shop in Potsdam NY. It's gone through a number of incarnations as I moved it towards that mythical Bridgestone feel. I swapped the stem out for a taller and shorter Nitto Technomic and added the dummy levers to the inside curve of the M-Bars. The Brooks Flyer replaced a ho-hum generic saddle. The original rims and hubs were replaced with Shimano 105's laced to Sun CR-18 rims. For a long time it had thin (1") tires. Last summer I swapped in a pair of Michelin Coutry Rocks and 'voila....found the magic.

The rack and baskets were added for commuting and grocery getting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?

Unknown said...

Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?

Unknown said...

Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?